Home

Wednesday 13 August 2014

The Start of Something

Why hello there, and welcome to my blog! 

A blog I hope to become a jumble of my thoughts, experiences, and any other miscellaneous things I feel the need to share!
A bit of background information first though: Originally from the UK and quintessentially British (not really, although I do drink a lot of tea), however now currently living in the sandy and sweltering Abu Dhabi. It's already been three years and the time seems to have flown by, I don't want it to end!
My childhood also is fleeting, as i'm 17 in the beginning of September and starting the dreaded A-levels. As if Gcse's weren't horrific enough..

I'm a self confessed Pinterest addict (cue shameless self-promotion: www.pinterest.com/meliapreston), book worm, lover of all things pretty, clever words, and anything aesthetically pleasing! Oh and if you couldn't tell already, I really like the colour orange (don't ask why).

Well thats the cringe-worthy first post over and done with I suppose. How are you supposed to end these things? Bye? That sounds wrong. Oh well, i've got nothing else....so, Bye Folks! *cringes*

No comments:

Post a Comment