Home

Monday 13 October 2014

TMI Tag (50 things about me)

1: What are you wearing?   Pyjamas - comfort always.

2: Ever been in love?   Sassie, my cocker spaniel is the love of my life (She's so fluffy i'm gonna die!!!)

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?   Thankfully no (let's hope it stays that way)

4: How tall are you?   Too short

5: How much do you weigh?   Enough

6: Any tattoos?   Nooo

7: Any piercings?   Just my singular ear piercings

8: OTP(s)?   Bellarke, Janya, Zalfie, Jelsa 

9: Favorite show(s)?   AHS, The 100, Teen Wolf

10: Favorite bands?   The Script, Red House Glory, Switchfoot

11: Something you miss?   Rain & thunder storms

12: Favorite song?   It changes constantly

13: How old are you?   17

14: Zodiac sign?   Virgo

15: Quality you look for in a partner?   Somebody who can make me laugh

16: Favorite Quote?   "Courage, dear heart" - C.S. Lewis

17: Favorite actor?   I like too many at an equal level

18: Favorite color?   The neon vivid orange/ peach the sky goes when the sun is setting.

19: Loud music or soft?   LOUD

20: Where do you go when you're sad?   To bed



21: How long does it take you to shower?   Too long!

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?   An hour, roughly


23: Ever been in a physical fight?   No, probably never will be (touch wood)


24: Turn on?   Sense of humour & height


25: Turn off?   Arrogance, conformity


26: The reason I started blogging?   Firstly, I love to write. Secondly, I love to write.


27: Fears?   Moths = ew. Butterflies = ew. Caterpillars = ew, burn them all.


28: Last thing that made you cry?   Probably a film...? Most likely a film. I get too emotionally attached. 


29: Last time you said you loved someone?   Recently


30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?   I'm very ordinary, so much so that it's almost brilliant...? None of the names that I wanted were available, is what I'm trying to say.


31: Last book you read?   Catcher in the Rye & The Maze Runner


32: The book you're currently reading?   The Scorch Trials


33: Last show you watched?   Doctor Who, yes, I'm a nerd.


34: Last person you talked to?   My Mum


35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?   Ranim: I mean...she's okay I guess. (jokes, love you Reem)

36: Favorite food?   Anything edible - I don't discriminate.


37: Place you want to visit?   Thailand: again, purely food related reasons


38: Last place you were?   At school = EW.


39: Do you have a crush?   'Noo, hehehe ;)'     No seriously, I don't. 


40: Who are you named after?   My middle name is from my Grandma's sister's name


41: Last time you were insulted?   I honestly can't remember


42: Favorite flavor of sweet?   Don't really like sweets, much prefer me some chocolate. 


43: What instruments do you play?   Can't even play the recorder, but I sing, does that count?


44: Favorite piece of jewellery?   Rings, rings, oh and more rings.


45: Last sport you played?   This is a funny question


46: Last song you sang?   Walk Away, by The Script, I've recently become re-obsessed with this song.


47: Favorite chat up line?   "Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only 10 I see" 


48: Have you ever used it?   What do you think? Waaayy too cheesy. 


49: Last time you hung out with anyone?   Urm too long ago


50: Who should answer these questions next?   I nominate, anybody who's reading this! 

Amelia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment